Some reflections of late have shown me that I have actually been a rebel (and continue to be lol!) for most of my life. Not in the rule-breaking sense, but in the sense that I don't need to do what everyone else is doing for the sake of being like everyone else. I don't need to be cool and I don't need anyone's approval, except for my own.
I've always known that I am different. Often times being different has led to me being left out, to standing on my own, to not being part of the "cool crowd". And you know what, I am totally okay with that.
I'm working through a 5-day challenge with Jana Kingsford at the moment where some homework is to look at what we stand for and what we stand against. One of the things that came up for me, is that I am really against doing what everyone else is doing. It doesn't sit right for me and doesn't feel authentic in any way.
As you may know, I struggled last year. I struggled to find my voice, to find my way,to stop comparing myself to others, to find a way to make this work for me and my family, to carve my own path, to be unique and I continue to work through these. I don't want to give "cookie cutter" style experiences. I can't solve your worldly problems through you purchasing a solution in a box from me. I'm not your typical coach. I have so much more to offer and often times I don't speak up about that.
What I do stand for is:
* Living a heart & soul centred life that is in alignment with my purpose and passion of helping others to connect/re-connect with themselves and creating a life they love
* Being the best version of me, embracing and accepting my imperfections and flaws, learning and growing from my experiences which in turn allows others to be the best version of themselves accepting their imperfections and flaws, learning and growing from their experiences.
* Knowing that there are endless possibilities and options, that there is more than one way to reach an outcome. Flexibility is the key!
* Our reality is created by us and it is possible to create a life you'll love.
And just so you know, what I stand against is:
* Judgement of self and others
* Being one of the herd
* Doing what everyone else is doing for the sake of doing something
So there you have it, a little piece of my heart (and mind lol). This is me. This is what I stand for. The work that I do will always come back to this. At my essence, this is me. Stick around for the ride if you'd like to see what comes next!
In love, light & gratitude